I absolutely love the Dollar Tree and I really hope you enjoy today’s video. I am bringing you the BEST of the best of stocking stuffers and EVERY SINGLE ONE is $1! Plus, a giveaway! Enjoy! xo Allison
*Must be subscribed to my channel.
*Like this video.
*I will contact the winner via comment or DM. You have 24 hours to respond. Giveaway ends 12/11/2020 11:59 PM PST
Subscribe to my instagram and comment on the most recent pic! https://www.instagram.com/pixie_dust_and_parenting/
Barbie House Link: https://rstyle.me/+eo-1sgJpCG_R7Q9GOjm1yA
🌟Want to plan your own Disney or Universal Vacation? Let Adventures with Allison Wonderland, LLC. help! Start with your FREE QUOTE here: http://adventureswithallisonwonderland.com
Disney Park Must-Haves, Camera Equipment (and more!): https://www.amazon.com/shop/allisonwdwgirl
We would love to hear from you!
16911 San Fernando Mission Blvd. #216
Granda Hills, CA 91344
Join my Disney Family, come find me on social media! ❤️ 📱 ✨
💻 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allisonwdwgirl/
📷 Instagram: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixie_dust_and_parenting/
*Some links contain affiliate links where I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you! Thank you for using these links to support my channel xo
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The “DollarTreeGiveaway” is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C. (or anyone with a U.S. shipping address) who are at least 13 years of age at time of entry (if under the age of 18 must have parent’s permission) . Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Pixie Dust and Parenting.
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the Pixie Dust and Parenting YouTube Channel for a chance at DollarTreeGiveaway. The average retail value of the Prize is $50. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 6, 2020and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 11, 2020 (“Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Channel, (b) “like” the video Dollartreegiveaway Giveaway and (c) place a comment on the Video (together the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON.
If you would like extra entries, READ the DESCRIPTION BOX of Sponsored YouTube Channel to see how you can do that.
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway shall be chosen by the Sponsor based on Sponsor’s personal affinity for the Comment. The Winner shall be chosen within 24 hours of the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 24 hours of the drawing via announcement. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 24 hours of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.