I absolutely love the Dollar Tree and I really hope you enjoy today’s video. I am bringing you the BEST of the best of stocking stuffers and EVERY SINGLE ONE is $1! Plus, a giveaway! Enjoy! xo Allison
*Must be subscribed to my channel.
*Like this video.
*I will contact the winner via comment or DM. You have 24 hours to respond. Giveaway ends 12/11/2020 11:59 PM PST
Subscribe to my instagram and comment on the most recent pic! https://www.instagram.com/pixie_dust_and_parenting/
Barbie House Link: https://rstyle.me/+eo-1sgJpCG_R7Q9GOjm1yA
🌟Want to plan your own Disney or Universal Vacation? Let Adventures with Allison Wonderland, LLC. help! Start with your FREE QUOTE here: http://adventureswithallisonwonderland.com
Disney Park Must-Haves, Camera Equipment (and more!): https://www.amazon.com/shop/allisonwdwgirl
We would love to hear from you!
16911 San Fernando Mission Blvd. #216
Granda Hills, CA 91344
Join my Disney Family, come find me on social media! ❤️ 📱 ✨
💻 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allisonwdwgirl/
📷 Instagram: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixie_dust_and_parenting/
*Some links contain affiliate links where I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you! Thank you for using these links to support my channel xo
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The “DollarTreeGiveaway” is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C. (or anyone with a U.S. shipping address) who are at least 13 years of age at time of entry (if under the age of 18 must have parent’s permission) . Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Pixie Dust and Parenting.
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the Pixie Dust and Parenting YouTube Channel for a chance at DollarTreeGiveaway. The average retail value of the Prize is $50. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 6, 2020and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 11, 2020 (“Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Channel, (b) “like” the video Dollartreegiveaway Giveaway and (c) place a comment on the Video (together the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON.
If you would like extra entries, READ the DESCRIPTION BOX of Sponsored YouTube Channel to see how you can do that.
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway shall be chosen by the Sponsor based on Sponsor’s personal affinity for the Comment. The Winner shall be chosen within 24 hours of the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 24 hours of the drawing via announcement. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 24 hours of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
52 thoughts on “100+ DOLLAR TREE STOCKING STUFFERS INCLUDING BARBIE, HASBRO, ECO TOOLS”
I love this. 🥰
My dollar tree never has anything good like this! Great ideas. Thank you! The best thing I find at dollar tree is the wreath forms.
The best type of video!!!!! Thanks girl!!!
Ah!! We got our daughter the same Barbie house for this year!! And I used the same coupon!! Hilarious!
So jealous… my local DTs rarely carry things like this!!
I often will go to different ones when I’m out of my area; every single DT is so different!
Your videos can never be too long lol
Thanks for the great stocking stuffer ideas! I am going to look for a few of the items today 🙂
This is so fun!! I love it!!
This is so cool!!! ❤️
I love watching you on Tik Tok, so happy to have finally gotten to watch a YouTube video of yours!! You and Leanne rock 💝
I discovered you on TikTok and love your posts! My best finds were also Barbie brand items when my girls were younger and loved everything Barbie.
Great video! I found you through tiktok. Love you guys!
I love DT… I am addicted to them also 🙂 my 14 year old knows if I see one I am stopping lol
Forgot to say hello from grand rapids mi
These are my favorite kind of videos! I do not know why so many people hate on dollar tree; they have such great finds! My nephew loves Pokémon cards and they sell new packs there and he can build his collection for way cheaper than at any other store!
We found the Disney brand plastic Elena of Avalar dress up shoes! I love the Dollar Tree.
Cool! I haven't been to Dollar Tree in a while. After seeing your video, I will have to get it in my shopping rotation. I did not know that they had non-children's books. Thanks for posting this. 🙂
I love your content. Both here and on tik tok!
I absolutely love your videos! I first found you on TikTok and I was thrilled to see you have a YouTube channel. I come from a two mom family and I’m gay myself – seeing you and Leanne gives me hope for a little family of my own someday 🥰
I found a sunbeam goose neck light. It’s like a desk light. Super bright. I was shocked when I saw it!! I got two. I love your tik toks!!!!.
I follow you on tiktok and Instagram and idk how I didn’t know you have a YouTube channel???? Where have I been? Lol good luck everyone ❤️
I LOVE dollar tree for organizing stuff! I did my entire pantry AND bathroom sink for 25! I also stock up year round on stocking stuffers from dollar tree! You're so right about needing to go to multiple stores
I love the dollar tree but I can’t find good stuff like this ever 😂
I love that the Dollar Tree has so much Disney and other popular branded stuff for kids.
This was great! Thanks for posting! 😊
I started watching you on TikTok and followed you on Insta and here! I live in a very small extremely conservative town in PA and I cannot explain to you how educational your videos have been for me. Thank you for helping me widen my world and get me to research and educate myself. Your family is awesome and I hope you have a great holiday season 💕
Awesome giveaway 🙂
I never find anything good at mine! I want to tour the state for dollar trees 😂 I did see those Barbie outfits at mine, but my family is all boys currently.
Those Barbie clothes!?! What a score.
Allison always slays the Dollar Tree!!! I cannot believe some of the things you found! The craziest deal we ever found at the Dollar Tree was packs of football stickers for my son. Apparently they had taken them off their inventory so when they do that they get marked down to a penny. So they let me buy all the packs that they had for a penny each! He got a ton of them. 🙂
I've got 3 daughters who are now grown and flown (and my 1st grandson!!),and the male teenager still at home! This video completely took me back to when the girls were young and buying Christmas presents was not as financially possible. Wonderful ideas!! Your vids make me want to go check out our local Dollar Tree…oh my, the Barbie phase makes me SMILE! And we ALWAYS bought multiples of Everything…..peace is important!!
Such a fun giveaway!!
Love the Dollar Tree for craft supplies!
Love your content so much! Happy Hanukkah to You, Leanne, Ruthie, Rosie, and Bentley!!
Love love love these items and seeing more from you and your fam on here!
I've been hunting all the dollar trees in a 30 minute drive after seeing hauls on tiktok…. I'm so jealous of some of your scores! My local stores have been more miss then hit lately.
Seriously I need to fly to you to hit your dollar tree! How did you score a onesie?!?!My favorite scores personally is the makeup section, getting alot of elf cosmetics. I follow y'all everywhere ♡
I never even think about going to Dollar Tree for gifts! I followed you here from TikTok! Can’t wait to watch all the videos! Love your content!
I’ve been going to the Dollar Tree more since you did the tutorial on making the Mickey wreath! All of my stoneware dishes are from the Dollar Tree, I moved out when I was super poor so they came in handy and 4 years later they still hold up!
I love the Dollar Tree but I can never find these unicorn stores with all this great stuff! 😂
Your amazing Allie 🙂 I love your Hauls! My fav I have found was toy dinosaurs that my son loves still to this day.
Love seeing how much your channel has grown since I started watching you weren’t even at 1,000 subscribers back then! So glad you encouraged LeAnne to be more present on social media. I love your little family. Hope you guys have a great Christmas and Hanukkah!
Love Dollar Tree and you!!
I wish the dollar stores where I live had such fabulous items like the things you find, I’m jealous! 😂 😫
So happy I found you on TikTok! Where do you live that you have such awesome Dollar Trees!?!
I had no idea you could find some of this stuff at Dollar Tree!! I'm gonna have to make it a more regular shopping destination now. For me I've always loved the feeling of nostalgia I get when I walk into their candy section — they have so many candy brands that I haven't seen in regular stores in YEARS. There's something about buying a box of $1 Buncha Crunch that transports me back to the days of summer movie theater outings with my siblings when I was a kid.
Wow what a haul!!! I LOVE dollar tree, and will now will be looking closer in the beauty aisle for sure!! Best find – honestly king size candy for stockings and gift baskets. And I’m OBSESSED with their ‘woven’ look plastic organizing bins!
Love the Dollar Tree. My favorite find thus far has been the Ty Beanie Boos blind boxes. They retail $5-$7. I recently found one in my stash for my daughter's stocking!Love your channel. You are so relatable. Happy Holidays from NYC!
I have always loved your tik toks and just decided to check out your channel. I absolutely do not regret it and I love your videos
Watching this video has me itching to go to dollar tree.
Wow there is so much fun stuff!